Monday, November 16, 2015

Indefatigable (Galatians 6.1-10)

Good morning ladies,

The word of the day is "indefatigable." There are often times in our lives when we get tired. I remember when I was getting my masters degree some years ago, and there was a point in time where I felt like no matter how much I tried to sleep, there was always something more to do. And, even when I had a moment to rest my eyes, it was never enough. There was always something to get done. I did not know if I could ever get it all done. Well, today's passage is an encouragement to Christians not to give up striving for the kingdom, and taking as many souls with us as possible.

"And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up." ~Gal. 6:9


My question is: are you willing to wait for God's timing to reap the benefits that he has in store, both for you and his people? The Apostle Paul knew all too well that he needed to thrive just a little bit longer with indefatigable tenacity, knowing that God would bring the harvest at the proper time. My prayer is that you keep a steadfast heart, and no matter how tired you are, either in life or spiritually, that you give just a little bit more. God will be faithful to deliver his people in the proper time.

Praying for you,


MO

No comments:

Post a Comment