Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Falderal (1 Corinthians 2:14)

Good morning ladies,

The word of the day is "falderal." I love to read what the Bible says about foolishness. I know that in my journey with Christ that i have not always understood why God had me doing stuff, but sometimes I would have to trust in his direction, especially when i was unsure of what the rest of my friends, and the world, would think of me.

The natural person does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are folly to him, and he is not able to understand them because they are spiritually discerned.
~1 Cor 2:14


My question is: do you pray for discernment to understand the things of God? I remember one of the most key parts of my early spiritual journey was advice that i took from my pastor's wife.  She told me that every day i needed to pray for wisdom and discernment from God.  I did not really understand what that meant, but i did it.  and from that day on i don't think that i have missed a day of adding that to my time with God. My prayer is that God gives you wisdom and discernment as yoiu move through your days, that you allow him guide you in your decisions.

Praying for you,

mo

No comments:

Post a Comment