Monday, February 8, 2016

Sagacity (Proverbs 3:18-22)

Good morning ladies,

The word of the day is “sagacity.”when is the last time you had to make a really big decision? I can remember several times in my life when there was probably a better way than another, and I wanted to make sure to choose that. So, I began asking other people to help me in those decisions. It actually took a lot of work for me to trust others with certain pieces of my life. I think that’s kind of what the Christian life is all about.

“My child, don't lose sight of common sense and discernment. Hang on to them…”
~Pr. 3:21


I talk a lot about how my pastors wife once told me that it was important for me each day to ask God to give me both wisdom and discernment. So I guess my question is this: from where do you get your common sense and discernment? Who are the people, readings, and other sources that give you information in making sound decisions? My prayer is that you add the tools that God gives you in your daily decisions, whether those decisions are big or small. If we seek to do things God’s way, I think that the overall outcome of life might have a pretty good chance of being better, as opposed to taking a different path.

Praying for you,

MO

No comments:

Post a Comment