Friday, September 11, 2015

Swimmingly (Psalm 116:6)

Good morning ladies,

The word of the day is “swimmingly.”  One of the guys that I have been doing business with for years knows that I am involved in the swimming world, and have been for most of my life.  Every time he meets me, whether it has been one day or one month, he always asks if life is going swimmingly.  It cracks me up.  It is good to have friends that know the important pieces of your life.  God is a friend to us in much the same way.

The Lord preserves the simple; when I was brought low, he saved me.
~Ps 116:6


My question is: how do you live your life?  There is much that the Bible has to say about living our life in a simplistic matter.  We are to do a certain number of actions, the most important of which is to serve God.  Sometimes we get caught up in the complexities of life, and forget that God is a simple and direct God.  I can’t promise that life will always go swimmingly, but we can rest assured that God will continue to act in simple ways to help us serve him in the best way possible.  My prayer is that you reach out to God and live a simple life, and both the easy and difficult times.

Praying for you,


MO

No comments:

Post a Comment