Monday, January 9, 2012

Door (Proverbs 8:34-36)


Good morning ladies,

The word of the day is “door.”  God has always called his people to seek wisdom.  The proverbs written were done so by one of the wisest men ever. In fact, God said that no one had been, or ever would be, as wise as Solomon.  So do you think that this guy knew what he was talking about? You better believer it.  In this passage the writer says that whoever waits on God continually for wisdom will receive it…

“Blessed is the man who listens to me, watching daily at my doors, waiting at my doorway.”
~Pr. 8:34



My question is: do you wait for God daily to give you instruction for how to live your life?  I think that sometimes I get so busy or whatever that I forget to wait on the Lord.  The Creator wants you to seek his wisdom often.  When is the last time you really just waited on the Lord… and without agenda? My prayer is that you make a resolution this year to wait at God’s door each day.  He will bring you something new.

Praying for you,

mo

No comments:

Post a Comment