Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Helper (Hebrews 13:6)


Good morning ladies,

the word of the day is “helper.” When the writer of Hebrews was giving this discourse, he knew that the people needed a lot of help. Using references from the Old Testament was important to get his point across. In this crazy world we know that we need a lot of help. And the cool thing is we have a helper.

“So we say with confidence, ‘The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?’”
~Heb. 13:6


My question is: from where do you find your help? God wants to be the center of each of our lives, we just need to give the invitation. One of the best things I like about my Creator is that he does not force himself upon us. There are a lot of people out there that need a Savior. My prayer for you is that you would be the person who brings that Savior to them. So, live today in the confidence that God is on your side and wants to use you to reach others.

Praying for you,

mo

No comments:

Post a Comment