Friday, September 13, 2013

Anfractuous (Psalm 119:105-112)

Good morning ladies,

The word of the day is “anfractuous.” The psalmist has taken into consideration at this point in his relationship with God to live in such a way that he will follow God's decrees and step as though the Lord were ordaining each of those steps. Although there is a ton of stuff in the way of this man, he realizes that focusing on the word of God will get him through trying times.

“Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path.”
~Ps. 119:105


My question is: what are the situations in your life at the present that call for the counsel of God? I know that many times I become frustrated with stuff that is going on a my life and I often try to make fixes myself. What I realized over the years is that I need to ask more questions of God, and seek to answer less of my own problems. And of course, one of the best ways to do this is to meditate on God's word. My prayer is that each of you meditates on God's word today in a way that will open up new insight as you navigate the anfractuous paths of life.

Praying for you,

mo

No comments:

Post a Comment