Thursday, September 12, 2013

Ineluctable (2 Corinthians 12:7-10)

Good morning ladies,

The word of the day is “ineluctable.” I love reading about the apostle Paul because his journey with God never ceases to amaze me. When he was addressing the church at Corinth in this particular letter, she had been through a lot in his life. From one who persecuted Christians to a huge and significant ad begin for Christ, his life was never dole. Paul realize at this point that his strength was found in weakness, because that is where Jesus would for certain be given all credit in his life.

But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.
~2 Cor. 12:9


My question is: in what ways is God showing that the power of Christ rests on you? As we move into this new season of life it is important to never forget that Jesus has specific plans in mind for each of you. My prayer is that the ineluctable power of Jesus is made perfect in your weaknesses, so that everything you do this year is a credit to your relationship with him.

Praying for you,

mo

No comments:

Post a Comment