Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Certainty (Romans 11:25-32)

Good morning ladies,

The word of the day is “certainty.”  Have you ever felt like God has given up on you?  I know there were a couple times in my life where I really thought that he should have.  But because I stuck close to people who knew both me and God very well, I was able to constantly change to become more recognizable to myself.  God already saw me for who I was, it was me who had the need for change.  I love what the apostle Paul says in the following verse…

“As far as the gospel is concerned, they are enemies for your sake; but as far as election is concerned, they are loved on account of the patriarchs, for God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable.”
~Rom. 11:28-29


My question is: what is the calling that God is given to you?  I have been trying to answer that with certainty my whole life as a Christian.  I never seem to get an answer that I am okay with.  But remember that God has given all of us the ability to do specific and certain things well (Rom 12:6). my prayer is that you do not underestimate the purpose that God has given you, knowing that the gifts and talents you possess are waiting to define who you are.  Take this year and allow yourself to be affected by God so that you might in turn affect the souls of many in a positive way.  Choose to let God use your unique qualities today, your God-given perfection in his sight.

Praying for you,

MO

No comments:

Post a Comment