Thursday, March 5, 2015

Eyesome (Psalm 19.1-14)

Good morning ladies,

The word of the day is “eyesome.”  What I’ve always liked about the book of Psalms is that you can open it up and read a random passage or verse, and it always seems to speak to some part of your life.  Over the years I have looked to this book for God’s decrees and expectations of me.  Today’s passage is a reminder that everything we do can be seen by others, and it is up to us as to how they view our relationship with the Lord.

“Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in your sight, O Lord, my rock and my redeemer.” ~Ps 19:14


My question is: what are the thoughts and actions in your life?  Because we are not perfect people, it can be difficult at times to feel like we are following God wholeheartedly.  My prayer is that you look to God is the one who can redeem you and make you a better person each day.  Allow others to see your heart as eyesome and something they would want for there own lives, and make sure that you are a witness and example for those who know you.

Praying for you,


Mo

No comments:

Post a Comment