Monday, October 24, 2011

Cultivate (Psalm 37:3-4)

Good morning ladies,

The word of day is “cultivate.” I found myself the other day rushing from one thing to the other. I seem to do that a lot these days. God speaks to that in his word. The Psalms are a great reminder that keeping our attention on his word is always the better choice. Our Father wants us to dwell in his goodness and share in his blessings…

"Trust in the Lord, and do good; dwell in the land, and feed on His faithfulness. Delight yourself also in the Lord; And He shall give you the desires of your heart."
~Psalm 37:3-4


Our Savior would like us to slow down and cultivate faithfulness first in our lives. My question today is: What parts of life do you rush; how can you slow down? I know that college adds a ton of pressure, especially with all that is expected of you as student-athletes. My God is bigger than the challenges we face. My prayer for you is that the Lord would cultivate your heart and grow you into young women of faithfulness. Do his work, but don’t forget to slow down every now and again.

Praying for you,

mo

No comments:

Post a Comment