Monday, October 10, 2011

Real (John 4:24)

Good morning Ladies,

The word of the day is “real.” What a great trip this past weekend. All of you did very well. It’s kind of crazy how we have been working so hard and finally got to see where we are in terms of progress. So, pretty much this season felt real for the first time. The opening swim meet always gave me that feeling. I could practice all I wanted, but it was not until I competed that I felt the realness of the season. I was pondering God as I thought of this word. One verse came to mind in particular…

“God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth."
~John 4:24


It’s a cool thing that we get to worship God. Sometimes I would doubt my faith and not really know where God was in my life. The more I spend time with other Christ followers, the more I know my God is real. My question for you today is: Are you worshipping God with your thoughts, life, etc.?” We have the privilege of being in community with a real God. My prayer for you today is that God reveals his realness to you. I am looking forward to this season…

Praying for you,

mo

No comments:

Post a Comment