Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Ubiquitous (Jeremiah 23:24)


Good morning ladies,

The word of the day is “ubiquitous.”  One of my favorite parts of being a Christian is to know that God is omnipresent.  In the OT God often spoke to people to help get his message across for the sake of prospering his people.  Jeremiah believed in the Lord’s power, even though he needed a reminder from time to time.

“Can a man hide himself in secret places so that I cannot see him,” declares the Lord. “Do I not fill heaven and earth,” declares the Lord.
~Jer. 23:24


My question is: do you live your life with the understanding of God’s omnipresence? We should take heart that God is everywhere and able to save us from those powers that seek to destroy.  I pray this morning that the Lord reaffirm his ubiquitous nature and assuage your fears and stress.  He has you in his arms and will bring to fulfillment his plans for your life.

Praying for you,

mo

No comments:

Post a Comment