Thursday, October 17, 2013

Solipsism (Proverbs 26:1-12)

Good morning ladies,

The word of the day is "solipsism.”  The book of Proverbs continues to speak to me every time I read through them.  My mentor told me a long time ago that a good way to get these principles down was to read one a day and I would finish the book in a month.  I have since added this to my reading regiment.  Now I go through this book a few times a year.  Many of the lessons that it teaches are hard to heed and make a part of life because I know that I am far off from being able to live them out.

“Do you see a man who is wise in his own eyes? There is more hope for a fool than for him.”
~Pr. 26:12


My question is: what are the principles you dedicate to learning on a continual basis.  Often we think that because we learn something that we do not have to revisit it.  But, sometimes it is better to reminded than instructed.  My prayer is that you find the important lessons of life and continue to relearn them throughout this year.  Take some time today and write down a couple of lessons that have helped you grow in your relationship with Jesus.  This exercise may help to keep those specific lessons at the forefront of your mind.

Praying for you,


Mo

No comments:

Post a Comment