Friday, December 5, 2014

Expatiate (Psalm 32:1-11)

Good morning ladies,
The word of the day is “expatiate.”  The Bible is rich with information on a ton of subjects.  I know that even though it has been some years since I began studying God’s word, it will take more time and effort to develop and understanding of the lessons that and be learned in each story - more than likely a whole lifetime.  I am excited because God has given me the yearning to learn more about his word each day. Without that feeling i would have a pretty tough time.  I stay intrigued because each time I open up the Bible, there is a newness presented.

“I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my eye upon you.” ~Ps. 32:8


My question is: what are you learning that is new each time you hear or read God’s word.  I know that as we learn more about the teachings in his book.  My prayer is that you remember God loves you and wants nothing more than for his peeps to learn and apply his word.  Take a moment to think of a couple of the most important lessons that God has taught you in the past few months.  The more we are open to his expatiation of principles and love, the better chance to be a witness to others.

Praying for you,

MO

No comments:

Post a Comment