Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Amazed (Habbakuk 1:5)

Good morning ladies,

The word of the day is “amazed.” On my way to the pool this morning I had a million different things going through my head. I was concerned with this, that, and the other thing. But then I just sat back and smiled to myself and realized how awesome God is. You know when you get that feeling that God has you wrapped in his love… that’s the feeling. A long time ago one of God’s prophets had a similar prayer of concern… well, he was actually concerned for his life and the lives of the Israelites, but you know :) Here was God’s resonse:

“Look at the nations and watch — and be utterly amazed. For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe, even if you were told.”
Habakkuk 1:5


Whoa! Now that is the God that I want be watching over me. That is the God I want to serve. My question for you today is: When is the last time you sat back and just rested in God’s amazing love? This year God has stuff in store for you that you wouldn’t believe even if you were told. My prayer for you today is that God would shock you with his amazement this year… be ready.

Praying for you,

mo

No comments:

Post a Comment