Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Might (Ecclesiastes 9:10)

Might (Ecclesiastes 9:10)

Good morning ladies,

The word of the day is “might.” As you can see, this is inspired by Coach Tim’s scripture for us the other day. He reminded us that in each situation and circumstance we should give God our all. In this passage, Solomon reminds the peeps that God enabled them with certain abilities and each should use those as God intended. In talking to many of you I can tell that it’s time for papers, homework, and projects to creep in. I remember thinking that college was the best thing in the world because all the proffs gave us a syllabus – I would never fall behind again in my work. Ummm, yeah.

Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might, for in the grave, where you are going, there is neither working nor planning nor knowledge nor wisdom.
~Ecc. 9:10


This life is short and God has given you so much. What you will do with this gift is your choice. My question today is: What does God have in store for me that I could use my energies to accomplish? I pray that whatever you do this season and school year, you do it with all your might.

Praying for you,

mo

No comments:

Post a Comment