Monday, December 19, 2011

Overcome (John 16:31-33)

Good morning ladies,

The word of the day is “overcome.” JC was in a pretty intense place at this point in his ministry. Imagine knowing that all of your best friends were going to diss you in your darkest hour. Pretty crazy, I know. But through all this madness, realize what he says right here about the Father never leaving him…

“Yet I am not alone, for my Father is with me.”~Jn. 16:32


My question is: do you understand what it means for God to never leave you? The cool thing is that it’s much different for each of us. So, we are at the end of this meet and the end of the semester… you have overcome. Chalk this up to a victory in your life and get ready for another great year. But not before you take some time off and remember all that God has given you. We conquer because he is with us. My prayer for you is that God manifests himself to you a bunch while you are off for these next couple of weeks. You have overcome.

Praying for you,

mo

No comments:

Post a Comment