Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Sharp (Hebrews 4:12)

Good morning ladies,

The word of the day is “sharp.” I really love the way Paul talks about our relationship with JC and how we need to lift one another up. Imagine the church in the old days and how difficult it must have been to keep the faith. Christianity was pretty new and there were a bunch of peeps who did not like them. So Paul here tells the church that they need have each other’s backs, always allowing the Word of God to be the driving force in our lives…

“For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.”
~Heb. 4:12


My question is: are you letting God speak to you through his word continually? I know that a lot of times when I get busy I totally forget and then its like my time in the Word is the first thing to go. My prayer is that you are very deliberate in spending time in God’s word. Each time you study the Word, you sharpen that sword… God is preparing you for great things! You just need to let him pierce your soul…

Praying for you,

mo

No comments:

Post a Comment