Friday, December 20, 2013

Vehement (Psalm 37)

Good morning ladies,

The word of the day is “vehement.”  Sometimes when I feel like I've lost my way, I look to the Psalms.  I like to read about people who have been in situations and encountered feelings that I've had to deal with.  Taking action in God's plan can lead to peace of mind and realizing that it is not us that makes the final decision, but the Lord who chooses to bless us.

Commit your way to the Lord; trust in him, and he will act.”
~Ps. 37:5


My question is: what are the things in life that you give special attention to?  What are you committed to doing?  My prayer is that each of you take time to realize that if you give God a chance to be a part of the stuff that you do, he will probably make a positive impact on those situations.  Take some time today to realize what is important to you and see if you might ask God for a little bit of guidance and favor in your life.

Praying for you,


Mo

No comments:

Post a Comment