Thursday, February 6, 2014

Bonhomie (1 Peter 3:15)

Good morning ladies,

The word of the day is " bonhomie.”  There are a ton of different personalities in this world.  They can actually be categorized into four major types, which causes us to adapt to those whom we care about.  Although I've never really been one to be laid back, some of the people that I most drawn to are just that kind of person.  The two guys that speak into my life daily both have a pretty easy-going manner.  It's funny that both of these dudes always know what to say at any given moment.

"But in your hearts set Christ apart as Lord, and always be ready to give a logical defense to anyone who asks you to account for the hope that is in you, but do it courteously and respectfully."
~1 Pet 3:15



My question is: who were the people that you are most drawn to in this life?  My mentor once told me that I want to become the person that I would like to have as my friend.  My prayer is that each of you gets better each day, knowing that to receive good friendship you must first become the person that others would like to have as a friend.  Whether you are easygoing, with a bonhomie kind of outlook, or the complete opposite… God will give the influence over people in this lifetime.  It is up to you to take the responsibility to be the kind of person that others would like to emulate.

Praying for you,


Mo

No comments:

Post a Comment