Monday, February 9, 2015

Brobdingnagian (Matthew 17:1-20)

Good morning ladies,

The word of the day is " Brobdingnagian.”  Early on in my Christian journey I remember I was often intimidated by people who had a stronger faith than me.  This was pretty much everybody at that particular time in my life.  I wanted to be someone who made a difference for God.  I wanted to do something that would allow me to spend my time serving God, not only helpful for my personal journey, but also help others around me to share the blessings that God had given to me.

He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you." ~Matt 17:20


My question is: where is your faith today?  I realize now that I do not have to be a person of Brobdingnagian-like faith, but need only have the smallest amount so that God can do with you more than you would even expect.  Take some time to ask God not to make you a spiritual giant, but to give you enough faith to allow others to see him work miraculously in your life, making you an example to others.

Praying for you,


MO

No comments:

Post a Comment