Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Fugleman (1 Corinthians 11:1-7)

Good morning ladies,

The word of the day is “fugleman.”  It seems to me that the apostle Paul always had pretty much the right thing to say, at the right time.  Not to say he did not mess it up every now and again, but for the most part he was pretty intuitive.  In today's passage, we see that Paul has some positive stuff to say to God's people.  I think one of the reasons for this is because he knew he was going to have some harsh words later on in this section.  But, I think that is what Paul did well.  He could read an audience and then say what needed to be said. Here, it is very simple…


“Follow my example, as I follow the example of Christ.” ~1 Cor. 11:1

My question is: Are you being the example that others can follow in life? I know that there is a ton that each of us have on our plates as we move through the day.  But if we want to be intentional, like the Apostle Paul, it will take more than just living and breathing. We should always act as if we are witnessing to others around us.  Paul was definitely one of the Church’s first fuglemen.  It is our duty to take his lead, and imitate those who imitate JC.

Praying for you,


MO

No comments:

Post a Comment