Monday, November 18, 2013

Commix (Ecclesiastes 4:9)

Good morning ladies,

The word of the day is "commix.”  When King Solomon was writing down his thoughts, it was amazing how much of what applied back then would apply today.  Wisdom supersedes time periods and allows for things of substance to stay relevant, even over the years.  In this particular verse, he wants to let the reader know about the importance of working together.  There is something about the process that makes us better.

Two are better than one, because they have a good reward for their toil.
~Ecc. 4:9


I think most of us are the same when it comes to understanding the concept of working together.  I remember when I was a kid, I fought with my brother a lot.  However, when it came time to get something done, miraculously we began to work together.  My question is, are you the kind of person others look to when it is time to get things done?  I know that sometimes the task at hand feels a little overwhelming and that you may be unable to finish.  My prayer is that you seek out others who want to accomplish the same things that are important to you.  When we work together, and commix our abilities, we have and opportunity to excel and be better than we could if we were alone.

Praying for you,


mo

No comments:

Post a Comment