Saturday, January 24, 2015

Alight (Acts 4:20-29)

Good morning ladies,

The word of the day is “alight.”  I sometimes wonder what my life would be without Christ.  There have been so many times that I would not have been able to get through or sustain a situation without the hand of God.  I realize more each day that the Lord has had a gracious goodness in my time here on earth, and I continue to look to the Word and my relationship with God as the leading and driving force day to day.

“For truly against Your holy Servant Jesus, whom You anointed, both Herod and Pontius Pilate, with the Gentiles and the people of Israel, were gathered together to do whatever Your hand and Your purpose determined before to be done.” ~Acts 4:27-28


My question is: how much control do you give God in your life when it comes to decisions that you make?  Before I had a relationship with Jesus I did not take into account spiritual matters when moving through each day.  Now that I am in relationship with God, it is more of a second-nature that I look for His guidance in all matters, big and small.  Your encounter with God was not alighted, but part of God’s plan that you would be in His will going forth. Give him a chance today to show you the power He sets before you.

Praying for you,

MO

No comments:

Post a Comment