Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Cogitation (Luke 14.25-35)

Good morning ladies,

The word of the day is “cogitation.”  One of the best parts of putting my goals together each year is to reflect on those from the previous year.  Because I have mentors and other people in my life who continually keep me accountable, I have to make sure that I am on point when it comes to striving for my goals.  I don't always hit all of my goals from year-to-year, and that is probably because I make them pretty difficult to attain.  This gives me the satisfaction of either making those goals, or the momentary disappointment of missing them.  Either way, I am able to look at the tangible parts of the goals that I have set forth.

For which of you, desiring to build a tower, does not first sit down and count the cost, whether he has enough to complete it…” ~Lk 14:28


My question is: how committed to your goals are you this year?  For us to be able to attain the goals we have each year, we must continually keep them in our sights.  My prayer is that you put specific people in your path to walk with you, and practice the proper cogitation and reflection on the specifics of what you desire to accomplish.  I hope that you dream big this year and put up some crazy goals that will take God’s favor and help to make possible.

Praying for you,

MO

No comments:

Post a Comment