Friday, January 16, 2015

Internuncial (Isaiah 55.1-11)

Good morning ladies,

The word the day is “internuncial.”  I was listening to one of my mentors the other day. He mentioned that people need to play certain roles within a company so that the goals can be accomplished.  One of the positions that is very important within any organization is the role of Connector.  This is the person who is able to bring people together, and help the organization get the right people into the right places, and projects.  God uses different ways to connect with us.  Of course we know that when we accept JC and give him the opportunity to move into our lives, he does so.  Another way that God has communicated with his people, and still does, is through Scripture.

“So shall my word be that goes out from my mouth; it shall not return to me empty, but it shall accomplish that which I purpose, and shall succeed in the thing for which I sent it.” ~Is 55:11


My question is: What does it mean for you to play your part concerning God’s purpose for his people. Just as you should do what you can, and use your strengths for God, we need to know that we are given the ability to do so because the Lord wants to commune with us.  And for this reason he connects with each of us through his internuncial word.  Take advantage of scripture as much as possible.  God will use you to change lives, but we must begin with changing ourselves, for the sake of his purpose.

Praying for you,


MO

No comments:

Post a Comment